Thursday, May 4, 2017

Wanderer

Allow me to introduce myself first in my first post here. Jhoy Lim is a Business Analyst by profession, a number-eater in the corporate world since 2006. I am a blogger and a baker-wannabe, a mother of four adorable dogs, a coffee-maniac, a dreamer.
My Lovely 4 Furbabies
When it’s not working hours, you can usually find me snoozing wandering and discovering new places to travel with husband, friends, or even strangers. I also enjoy good food especially Japanese cuisine.
This was an overdue plan, setting up a blog diary that will enable me to share to you the beauty that my eyes perceive when I travel. Hope you will enjoy all the DIY itineraries that I am planning to post and I can make you want to experience more of loving nature.
“Work hard to fill your pocket, Travel harder to fill your soul”

No comments:

Post a Comment

hostgator coupons